- Radiohead Kicks the Middleman to the Curb: 1 Week, 1.2M Albums Sold
Radiohead (not your friend’s band still known only to you!) decided to let you download the music and ask you a free donation. Yes, you decide to pay how much you want. You are free.
- The real America – Paul Krugman – Op-Ed Columnist – New York Times Blog
In todayâ€™s America, there are more World of Warcraft players than farmers.
- YouTube – Information R/evolution
This video explores the changes in the way we f… (more) This video explores the changes in the way we find, store, create, critique, and share information. This video was created as a conversation starter, and works especially well when brainstorming
- skyrails social network viz – data visualization & visual design – information aesthetics
a freely available social network visualization system that features a built-in programming language for configuring the visualization attributes of the graph.
- Excite Italia – Web 2.0 – Ruini: "Suore, entrate nei blog"
Italian Cardinal Camillo Ruini: "Sisters, you should enter in blogs of youngster and tell them about the real Jesus" ChurchColonization2.0 begun (news in Italian)
- WITNESS :: See it. Film it. Change it.
Witness uses video and online technologies to open the eyes of the world to human rights violations
- YouTube – A Vision of Students Today
a short video summarizing some of the most important characteristics of students today – how they learn, what they need to learn, their goals, hopes, dreams, what their lives will be like, and what kinds of changes they will experience in their lifetime.