- Open Money Manifesto (built on the Universal Declaration of Human Rights)
We, the People declare that The current monetary system does not respect Human Rights It generates inequalities, segregation, hidden forms of slavery and prevents access to basic needs (healthcare, food, education, housing, safety, workâ€¦).
- MicroID – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
An open source, decentralized identity protocol. A MicroID is a simple identifier comprising a hashed communication/identity URI (email, OpenID,..) and claimed URL. The 2 elements create a hash that can be claimed by third party services.
- Category:Money – P2P Foundation
This section’s theme are generally the monetary aspects of P2P trends, and more specifically, aspects of monetary reform, that aim to make the monetary system into a participatory resource that more broadly benefits larger sectors of the world population.
- P2P Exchange Infrastructure Projects – P2P Foundation
Here are projects that seek to create an underlying infrastructure for p2p-based exchanges, monetary, gift, or otherwise.
- SPIEGEL Interview with African Economics Expert: "For God’s Sake, Please Stop the Aid!" – International – SPIEGEL ONLINE – News
Read it. "Huge bureaucracies are financed (with the aid money), corruption and complacency are promoted, Africans are taught to be beggars and not to be independent. Development aid weakens local markets and dampens the spirit of entrepreneurship."(tags: africa, development, economics, poverty, aids)
Links for 2007 06 09
Leave a reply